We develop a customized investment portfolio for each client based on open discussions regarding short-term and long-term goals, cash flow needs, tax situation, and each client’s personal risk tolerance. Once we arrive at appropriate investment goals based on the client’s tolerance for risk, we create a diversified portfolio specifically designed to meet the client’s financial goals and objectives. Finally, each customized portfolio is monitored and reviewed on a regular basis with adjustments made as necessary.
Our dedication to the education and learning process enables our clients to better understand the management of their assets. We believe that open communication between a financial advisor and the client results in a better understanding of the client’s financial goals and objectives. Our commitment to the continuous evaluation of a client’s portfolio ensures that the portfolio reflects the ever-changing circumstances in life, business, and the economy as a whole.
- Asset management will be based on each client’s financial goals and objectives.
- Proper asset allocation and diversification between equities and fixed income will be based on each client’s personal risk tolerance.
- Preservation of capital is a key component of our asset management process.
- Growth portfolios with capital appreciation and long-term growth as the primary investment objectives are typically managed using equities as the primary investments.
- Portfolios with secure income and preservation of capital as the primary investment objectives are typically managed using fixed income products (i.e., bonds, CDs, and cash) as the primary investments.