FEBRUARY 28, 2018 WEBINAR RECORDING ON THE TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT AND ITS IMPACT ON INDIVIDUALS
The new tax law is now in effect for 2018. How does the new law impact individuals? Terry Cicero gives an overview in an easy-to-digest webinar in under 30 minutes. Presenter: Terry Cicero
NEW TAX LAW
- On 12/20/17, both the House and Senate passed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (“TCJA”).
- The bill was sent to President Trump who signed it into law on 12/22/2017.
- The largest major tax reform in 30+ years.
- Most provisions come into law for 2018
- Most individual provisions expire 12/31/2025
- Withholding tables updated for new rates
VIEW OUR WEBINAR ON THETAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT IMPACT ON BUSINESSES
DHJJ’s Terry Cicero leads the webinar and goes over the major changes for individuals, such as the new tax rates, standard deduction, exemptions, child tax credit, itemized deductions, and other changes. The webinar ends with several examples on how the new tax law can impact your own unique situation.
HOW DHJJ CAN HELP
If you have any questions, please Contact Us by Email, or call 630-420-1360. DHJJ will continue to host webinars and provide content on the new tax law. Please sign up for our monthly newsletter and invites to stay on top of the changes impacting you and your family.