More About Our Philosophy
Our dedication to the education and learning process enables our clients to better understand the management of their assets. We believe that open communication between a financial advisor and the client results in a better understanding of the client’s financial goals and objectives.
Our commitment to the continuous evaluation of a client’s portfolio ensures that the portfolio reflects the ever-changing circumstances in life, business, and the economy as a whole.
- Asset management will be based on each client’s financial goals and objectives.
- Proper asset allocation and diversification between equities and fixed income will be based on each client’s personal risk tolerance.
- Preservation of capital is a key component of our asset management process.
- Growth portfolios with capital appreciation and long-term growth as the primary investment objectives are typically managed using equities as the primary investments.
- Portfolios with secure income and preservation of capital as the primary investment objectives are typically managed using fixed income products (i.e., bonds, CDs, and cash) as the primary investments.