Our dedication to the education and learning process enables our clients to better understand their financial asset managment.
We believe that open communication between a financial advisor and the client results in a better understanding of the client’s financial goals and objectives. Our commitment to the continuous evaluation of a client’s portfolio ensures that the portfolio reflects the ever-changing circumstances in life, business, and the economy as a whole. Read on to explore our financial asset management process!
- Financial asset management will be based on each client’s financial goals and objectives.
- Proper asset allocation and diversification between equities and fixed income will be based on each client’s personal risk tolerance.
- Preservation of capital is a key component of our asset management process.
- Growth portfolios with capital appreciation and long-term growth as the primary investment objectives are typically managed using equities as the primary investments.
- Portfolios with secure income and preservation of capital as the primary investment objectives are typically managed using fixed income products (i.e., bonds, CDs, and cash) as the primary investments.
At DHJJ Financial Advisors, we focus on tax-efficient investing to help our clients maximize their “after-tax” return. Simply put, tax efficiency is a measure of how much of an investment’s return is left over after taxes are paid. First, we must determine a client’s marginal income tax bracket in order to determine the importance of tax-efficient investing. The higher the marginal tax bracket rate that a client is subject to, the more important tax-efficient investment planning becomes. An investor in a 39.6% income tax bracket receives more benefit from tax-efficient investing on a relative basis than an investor in a 15% income tax bracket.
If you would like more information on how our financial asset management process can help you meet your financial goals and objectives, please contact DHJJ Financial Advisors at
630 420 1360.
How to Choose The Right Financial Advisor For You Wealth management is no easy task. With all the…
The county seat of Kane County, IL, Geneva is a quaint, thriving city in the western Chicago suburbs.…
Although some individuals shrink away from working with professional financial planners because they feel it is something they…
Connect with us
We’d love to help you!